Full course description
Enroll at anytime!
Fitness Center/Informal Recreation monthly membership allows access to the LCCC Fitness Center, indoor track and multi-purpose fieldhouse (tennis, pickleball, basketball, volleyball etc.), and gymnasium. LCCC ID cards are required for access. If you do not have an LCCC ID number, you will need to complete the online form below and you will receive an email with further instruction. This may take up to five business days for processing.
- Age 13 and up allowed access to all facilities
- Age 12 and under can use the Field House with active adult supervision
- Ages 10 to 12 can use the gymnasium and track with active adult supervision
- Parents and adult supervisors do not need to pay when only supervising (please pay when working out with child). However, parents and adult supervisors who are not working out still need to sign a waiver at the front desk.
Date & Hours of Operation:
May 1-May 31, 2022
- Monday through Thursday: 6:30AM-7:30PM
- Friday: 6:30AM-6:30PM
- Saturday: 8:00AM-2:00PM
- Sunday: Closed
LCCC Fitness Center
Questions? Contact us: