Full course description
Enroll today to explore more online learning options! Price varies by course selection.
A brief introduction to networking history provides context, explaining how networks became so important to businesses and individuals. The course emphasizes networking fundamentals, explaining the software and hardware that makes networking possible. The course stresses understanding how and why networks work, rather than focusing on memorization of terms or numbers.
Upon completion of the course, you will be capable of performing basic computer networking tasks, such as Internet connectivity, configuring connections to an Internet Service Provider, and creating a private network. This course will give you the foundation you need to begin training for computer certification in a technical field, or employment in a computer networking career.
- Tutorials Build skills or earn continuing education credits
- Start anytime
- Most tutorials completed in a few hours
- Supported Independent Study Certificate of completion awarded with passing score
- Professional development and personal enrichment
- Sessions start monthly
- Convenient six-week format Interactive learning environment Instructors lead each course
- Award of completion with passing score
Questions? Contact Us
Theresa Booth, firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo by from