Full course description
ENROLL AT ANYTIME!
Even the most astute entrepreneurs could use guidance when it comes to money management and growing their business. For this reason, the National Association for Community College Entrepreneurs (NACCE) has partnered with Intuit (creators of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint, Credit Karma and MailChimp) to create specialty training for entrepreneurs.
The goal of the FMFE training is to empower entrepreneurs with the right financial management tools and skills required for long-term business success.
- Module 1 - Personal Finance
- Module 2 - Starting your Business & Legal Structure
- Module 3 - Financial Management Overview
- Module 4 - Profit and Loss Basics
- Module 5 - Balance Sheet
- Module 6 - Cash Flow
- Module 7 - How the Financial Statements Tie Together
- Module 8 - Financial Statement Analysis, Ratio Analysis Part I
- Module 9 - Financial Statement Analysis, Ratio Analysis Part 2
- Module 10 - Budgets & Other Finance Tools
- Module 11 - Evaluating Growth & Intro to Valuing a Business
- Module 12 - Starting Your Business & Taxes
Course is delivered through the online learning platform, the self-paced program includes 12 course modules.
Questions, Contact us:
Photo by from