Full course description
Enroll today to explore the Ruby on Rails Developer course offerings!
Online Programs on your time, any time!
- 2-4 months
- Ruby on Rails Developer
- The Ruby on Rails Web Developer program introduces participants to building dynamic, database-backed web applications with the popular Rails web framework. Participants receive hands-on experience planning, designing, coding, securing, testing, and deploying dynamic web applications. Participants also learn how to use Rails-flavored Ruby language features, Git, Heroku, and other valuable web development tools.
- Full Stack Web Developer with Ruby on Rails
- The purpose of this program is to prepare students to design and develop websites, design and develop web applications so that users can perform specific tasks, and maintain websites so they continue to meet user needs. This course is designed to fully prepare students to sit for and pass the Microsoft MTA 98-375 Exam. Students are eligible for an optional externship with a local employer after successful course completion.
- Mobile Ready
- Instructor-Facilitated Options
- Video Lesson Presentations
- National Certification Opportunity
- All Textbooks and Materials Included
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Receive Certificate of Completion
- Externship Opportunity
Questions? Contact Us
Janice Lapina, firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo by from