Full course description
Enroll today to explore the Workforce Readiness Comprehensive course offering!
Online Programs on your time, any time!
The Workforce Readiness Comprehensive Course provides students with the skills necessary to succeed in the workplace, including topics like critical thinking, communication, taking initiative, productivity, leadership, and financial literacy. It also covers creativity and innovation, flexibility and adaptability, and social and cross-cultural skills.
- The target audience for this course includes individuals who are just entering the workplace in a new career, as well as individuals who are new or returning to the workforce after a significant break.
- 1-2 months
- Apply critical thinking, questioning, and problem-solving strategies for the workplace
- Apply creativity skills and innovative thinking to the workplace
- Explain ways to improve flexibility and adaptability and their value in the workplace
- Describe effective workplace communication and collaboration techniques
- Explain the principal elements of social and cross-cultural skills and how they are applied to the workplace
- Describe the principal elements of initiative and self-direction and how those elements contribute to achieving goals for the workplace
- Explain ways to optimize productivity and accountability in the workplace
- Explain the qualities and responsibilities of an effective leader
- Describe the principal elements of financial literacy
- Mobile Ready
- All Student Materials Included
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Receive Certificate of Completion
Questions? Contact Us
Janice Lapina, email@example.com
Photo by from