Full course description
Enroll today to explore more online learning options! Price varies by course selection.
Blogging and Podcasting for Beginners will teach you how to plan and create your very own blog and podcast. Through hands-on exercises, you will discover the benefits of using free web tools like Blogger, WordPress, Audacity, and YouTube. You will find that creating a blog and podcast is much easier than you ever imagined.
First, you will learn how to develop a plan for the content, setup, maintenance, and how to use free blogging software like Blogger and WordPress to put that plan into action. After that, learn how to record a professional-sounding audio podcast with a very simple recording tool you already have. You will edit the file with another free software program, add music to it, and then post it online for others to enjoy. Finally, you will find out how to record a video podcast. You will edit it, add special effects, drop in a podcasting-safe music file, and then publish it online.
- Tutorials Build skills or earn continuing education credits
- Start anytime
- Most tutorials completed in a few hours
- Supported Independent Study Certificate of completion awarded with passing score
- Professional development and personal enrichment
- Sessions start monthly
- Convenient six-week format Interactive learning environment Instructors lead each course
- Award of completion with passing score
Questions? Contact Us
Theresa Booth, firstname.lastname@example.org