Responsive Web Design
Full course description
Enroll today to explore more online learning options! Price varies by course selection.
In today's online environment, web designers must create websites that are responsive to provide a positive experience in every viewport. These viewports range from small touch-screen environments to large-screen browsers where users interact using a mouse and keyboard. Modern web design requires building sites that are intuitive, inviting, accessible, and attractive in every possible device and environment.
In this course, you will learn to identify and address every aspect of responsive web design: from scaling elements and adjusting page layout, to adapting color schemes and implementing accessible forms. You will master the use of HTML5 linked to media queries in CSS3 to adapt content to fit your user's viewpoint, and see how jQuery Mobile can help you to mobile sites. This course will teach you to design and build fully responsive websites optimized for smartphones, tablets, and laptop/desktop viewing environments.
Some experience creating webpages with HTML and CSS is needed before enrolling in this course.
- Tutorials Build skills or earn continuing education credits
- Start anytime
- Most tutorials completed in a few hours
- Supported Independent Study Certificate of completion awarded with passing score
- Professional development and personal enrichment
- Sessions start monthly
- Convenient six-week format Interactive learning environment Instructors lead each course
- Award of completion with passing score
Questions? Contact Us
Theresa Booth, firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Business Ed2go Offerings